Tuesday, October 18, 2016
The Walton Feed Group Order is due soon! Please email your orders to your Group Leader by November 26th. If you do not have a group leader or know who yours is, you can email your order to me! Please use the Excel Spreadsheet order form provided. You can email me for the form, or join the Walton Feed Group Order Facebook page and download the files from that page. JOIN HERE
Payments are due to me no later than November 5th. Please follow any instructions from your group leader regarding payments and deadlines. But if you need to for any reason, please send your order and payment directly to me. I want to make sure that all are included!
Please help SPREAD THE WORD! The more people we have ordering in your area, the more likely we can have a delivery there!
For MORE INFORMATION about this order, click HERE.
To see my FAVORITE PRODUCTS from Walton Feed, click HERE.
If you have questions, please read the link about the order, and email me if you need help with anything else.
Thanks so much! Melissa : )
Monday, October 10, 2016
Thrive is offering FREE SHIPPING on any consultant kits this month! It's a great time to sign up! This is delicious, long lasting food, and we ALL love food!
Next month is the big Black Friday sale!!! You can share the sale with your family and friends and earn commission and free and half off food! Read the info below and let me know if you have any questions or if you are ready to sign up. This is a fabulous opportunity!!
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO if you need a visual! : )
Becoming a consultant is a great way to earn extra income as you share this delicious food with others who need it and want it! It’s so worth it, even if you are just wanting to benefit from your own orders!
We all need to be working on our food storage, preparedness and health, and this is the perfect way to do it!
There are no party quotas to meet, or sales you have to process. All you have to do to become a consultant is:
- Buy a consultant kit (they start at $129 and are a great savings on the products! My favorite is the Business Builder Kit with the Gluten Free Option. I really like the variety of the food in that kit!)
- Have a minimum $50 Q process every month. (That’s Thrive’s monthly shipment program – and you get to choose the products you want each month and the date it processes. They have fabulous food! I always choose from the items on sale each month!)
It’s a great way to build your food storage gradually and on sale, and learn to use it in your everyday cooking! You'll be amazed at how delicious it is and how easy it is to prepare!
Have you tried these easy and delicious Meals in a Jar?
Here are some great videos from Chef Todd:
- See what comes in the Consultant Kits: CONSULTANT KITS
- Here’s some benefits of being a consultant: BENEFITS
- Here is the link to sign up if you are ready. Once you click the link, you might want to watch the short 2-3 min videos at the top of the page about a few of my favorite consultants and how Thrive has blessed their family! BECOME A CONSULTANT
I am also happy to sign you up if that is easier for you. Please contact me and I will take care of that for you.
Let me know if you have any questions! I promise no pressure if you want to just call and ask questions! I am happy to help however I can! Melissa : )
Thrive Life Independent Consultant