Tuesday, October 18, 2016
The Walton Feed Group Order is due soon! Please email your orders to your Group Leader by November 26th. If you do not have a group leader or know who yours is, you can email your order to me! Please use the Excel Spreadsheet order form provided. You can email me for the form, or join the Walton Feed Group Order Facebook page and download the files from that page. JOIN HERE
Payments are due to me no later than November 5th. Please follow any instructions from your group leader regarding payments and deadlines. But if you need to for any reason, please send your order and payment directly to me. I want to make sure that all are included!
Please help SPREAD THE WORD! The more people we have ordering in your area, the more likely we can have a delivery there!
For MORE INFORMATION about this order, click HERE.
To see my FAVORITE PRODUCTS from Walton Feed, click HERE.
If you have questions, please read the link about the order, and email me if you need help with anything else.
Thanks so much! Melissa : )
Monday, October 10, 2016
Thrive is offering FREE SHIPPING on any consultant kits this month! It's a great time to sign up! This is delicious, long lasting food, and we ALL love food!
Next month is the big Black Friday sale!!! You can share the sale with your family and friends and earn commission and free and half off food! Read the info below and let me know if you have any questions or if you are ready to sign up. This is a fabulous opportunity!!
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO if you need a visual! : )
Becoming a consultant is a great way to earn extra income as you share this delicious food with others who need it and want it! It’s so worth it, even if you are just wanting to benefit from your own orders!
We all need to be working on our food storage, preparedness and health, and this is the perfect way to do it!
There are no party quotas to meet, or sales you have to process. All you have to do to become a consultant is:
- Buy a consultant kit (they start at $129 and are a great savings on the products! My favorite is the Business Builder Kit with the Gluten Free Option. I really like the variety of the food in that kit!)
- Have a minimum $50 Q process every month. (That’s Thrive’s monthly shipment program – and you get to choose the products you want each month and the date it processes. They have fabulous food! I always choose from the items on sale each month!)
It’s a great way to build your food storage gradually and on sale, and learn to use it in your everyday cooking! You'll be amazed at how delicious it is and how easy it is to prepare!
Have you tried these easy and delicious Meals in a Jar?
Here are some great videos from Chef Todd:
- See what comes in the Consultant Kits: CONSULTANT KITS
- Here’s some benefits of being a consultant: BENEFITS
- Here is the link to sign up if you are ready. Once you click the link, you might want to watch the short 2-3 min videos at the top of the page about a few of my favorite consultants and how Thrive has blessed their family! BECOME A CONSULTANT
I am also happy to sign you up if that is easier for you. Please contact me and I will take care of that for you.
Let me know if you have any questions! I promise no pressure if you want to just call and ask questions! I am happy to help however I can! Melissa : )
Thrive Life Independent Consultant
Saturday, September 17, 2016
on new Q shipments in September!
Just wanted to make sure you knew about Thrive’s special promo this month. For anyone starting a new Q (online monthly shopping), there is FREE SHIPPING for September, and I am offering 5 free Snackies OR $30 of free food!
This is a great time to get on the Q and start getting more Thrive in your home! It’s a simple way to build your storage and pantry a little at a time, while getting everything on sale, and earning points for free products!
Here is my website where you can go look at all of the products: http://www.thrivelife.com/mythrivefavorites
And here are the September Specials for you: SEPTEMBER SPECIALS
(Fuji Apples, Gluten Free Flour, Onion Slices, Mashed Potatoes – only ingredient is potatoes!, Chopped Chicken, Carrots, etc.)
Have you seen the new Snackies? Here’s the link for those: SNACKIES
Benefits of starting your own monthly “Q” shipment:
- Build your storage and your pantry on a budget you choose! You can take a little of your grocery money and reallocate it to your Thrive groceries! AND it’s delivered to your door! Skip a trip to the store!
- If you start your Q at $100 or more for the first 3 months, you get access to the Q-Pon each month (along with the monthly specials) for life, AND you earn 3% back in free products. I always choose products that are on sale for my Q. It’s amazing how much you can grow your storage/pantry by doing just a little each month!
- You always have complete control of what you order and when! You will not get stuck in a never ending “auto ship”! (I hate those!)
- There is only a 3 month commitment. Just try it out for 3 months and see what you think! After that, you can keep ordering whatever amount you choose (doesn’t have to be $100), skip a month or two, quit, or whatever you want. If nothing else, you end up with delicious, healthy food that has a long shelf life unopened, and you can save it for a rainy day or just open the cans and eat it! : ) Call, email or text, and I will be happy to set up your Q!
You can watch this short video for an overview: THRIVE Q BENEFITS
Set up your Q HERE or contact me and I will be happy to set it up for you!
You can pick whatever you want for each shipment, but here are some suggestions for the next few months to get you started:
September: 1 case (six #10 cans) of Fuji Apples - $119.59 (FREE SHIPPING!)
These amazing apples are on sale for September and you get an even greater discount when you order by the case! And you pay NO SHIPPING this month! :)
October: I can't wait to see what will be on sale...but maybe you could order a vegetable or fruit pack. These are fabulous deals on these products! (All #10 cans)
Plus $30 of sale items to get your shipment to $100.
November: This is the month of Thrive's HUGE Black Friday Sale! You will definitely want to get in on this sale! Sometimes there are special privileges and perks for Q customers!
OR maybe you want to start working on the ingredients for your favorite Meals in a Jar! I can help you with some more good recipes!
Of course, you can just place regular orders, but getting on the Q (or becoming a consultant!) are the best ways to get the products at the best prices and earn benefits.
Please contact me if you have any questions! I’m happy to help answer questions and will not pressure you in any way. This is what I love, and I would be happy to help you however you need! Have a wonderful week! Melissa : )
Thrive Life Independent Consultant
Thursday, August 18, 2016
This is a fabulous deal on Freeze Dried Ground Beef! Let me know if you want one (or several). If you are not close to one of my delivery areas listed or you would like to do a group order, contact me and we can set one up for you (you just need to sell 11 cans and you get one for free!) Melissa : ) 803-818-1569, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read about the Ground Beef HERE and see the label and ingredients. (Towards the bottom of the page click "About this Product".) It is seasoned Ground Beef, so it does have salt and spices added. It's delicious and so easy to use!
The last day I can accept payment and orders is the 31st, but the 30th would be better. Paypal preferred, but I will accept credit cards and checks if needed. Contact me for any questions. Thanks! Melissa : ) 803-818-1569 (call or text), email@example.com
See other Monthly Specials - Click HERE