Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ground Beef Group Buy!!


This is a fabulous deal on Freeze Dried Ground Beef! Let me know if you want one (or several). If you are not close to one of my delivery areas listed or you would like to do a group order, contact me and we can set one up for you (you just need to sell 11 cans and you get one for free!) Melissa : ) 803-818-1569, macoombs5@comporium.net
 
You can read about the Ground Beef HERE and see the label and ingredients. (Towards the bottom of the page click "About this Product".) It is seasoned Ground Beef, so it does have salt and spices added. It's delicious and so easy to use! 
 
The last day I can accept payment and orders is the 31st, but the 30th would be better. Paypal preferred, but I will accept credit cards and checks if needed. Contact me for any questions. Thanks! Melissa : ) 803-818-1569 (call or text), macoombs5@comporium.net
 
See other Monthly Specials - Click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment